Sunday, January 04, 2009

Dee Why Dash 4/1/09

27k from Dee Why Surf club up to Oxford Falls then to Allambie Heights, Manly and along the coat to Dee Why. There were some big hills and one big down hill. I felt pretty good getting through it in 2:25. Mentally the hills were tough especially the last one at the end.
Yesterday I went on a 5 hour bike ride (in the saddle) from Malabar to Lillyfield where I met Graham, then all around Homebush Park, then on to Enfield for coffee with the Castros, then back along Cooks River and Foreshore drive. Left knee sore afterwards so I iced it and took Voltaren.
Last weekend I ran in the CR 5k in 18.53. Heidi ran 19.44. In the last week I also ran Heidi's secret Coogee Hill course, and we ran downhill intervals at Lapa. Numerous other runs, around Lapa/Malabar.

No comments:

Post a Comment