Monday, December 24, 2012

Update before B2H

My ankes! I never really imagined that I would ever be so troubled by my damned ankles. The achilles in both feet are so sore. Over the last month I have been resting them but as soon as I head out for a run the pain comes right back. I have been doing everything that the physio has recommended, stretching, icing, cross training (biking) but not really any improvement.

But I have found that if I grit my teeth then after 6km the pain disappears. I have manged to run a few good 30k runs this way but then I pay the price next day.

So with B2H almost here, I have decided to just do the best I can and not stress about it. If I can run it I will, if not, then no worries. I have rented the house in Mt Beauty anyway so I will be there either as a competitor or a spectator.

No comments:

Post a Comment