Saturday, December 20, 2014

Last St Vincents runs

‎Since April I have been running to St Vincents from the office to visit Serena.
‎I know the route very well now and the many reliable sights along the way. It's like Ground hog
day‎.
It's a very flat route‎ just under 10k. The only hill is the rise up Moore Park cycleway.
Usually it takes about 45 minutes but on some days it's taken an hour.
This week Serena is to be discharged ‎so I knew this might be my last run along this route.
Monday it took just over 40 mins. Still stiff from Sunday. Then‎ Tue it took 40mins exactly. Then on Wed it took only 38 mins from the office gate to the Hospital door.
The difference between Tue and wed was mainly the weather.‎ But I was surprised since I had been diving on wed which is usually energy sapping.
Still , a good way to end this running route.
I also found a wallet on the last run. I called the guy up and we arranged for me to drop it off to him at a local servo. He gave me a nice bottle of red called "The Reward".






























No comments:

Post a Comment