Sunday, August 28, 2016

Bondi Return Sun 28th Aug

After a week of no running or even exercise due to work I crawled out of bed to see a magnificent daybreak.
I first of all ran to Maroubra and had a cup of tea with Mike and Brenda who were in town for the morning.
Then I ran along the foreshore to Coogee the Bronte and south Bondi. I had no plan I just followed my nose.
It was one of those magic days when all good things seem to be just around the next corner. Neither too hot or too cold, too windy or too still, too bright or too dull, and the thousands of people out enjoying it were universally in a good mood.
I continued up Bondi Road and then back along Carrington Rd, up the hill to the Spot where I treated myself to a heavenly Frosty Fruit and Black Fruit Pastilles.
I then ran strongly to Duffy's Corner where I walked for 100m due to cramps in my left calf. It went away and I jogged back along Prince Edward.
I was pretty sore all over at the end especially me left knee but I had a great time.
It's wonderful to be able to run wherever I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment