Thursday, July 03, 2008

Training to Now - Thu 3/7/08

After the Rocks Push I got in two good 5km/spin class/5km on Mon and Tue, and a good 5k sprint around the Malabar circuit in 21.05 on Thu. On Saturday, I had a gentle 2 * 5k run, but I missed the Woodford to Glenbrook because of urgent work at the Desal.
Then straight to Tallowa Dam where I got in one light 5k run wth Takahashi. Absolutely exhausted on Wed and despite suiting up, I never went out but stayed home and watched State of Origin. Then opted for a good sleep.
This morning I did a sprint around the Malabar circuit in 20.20 which is my best time (3.8k/min), which given the terrain, I am pleased with.
I leave for the GCM tomorrow. I am making no predictions, but I am hopeful that I will break my PB of 3.06 from Canberra, but you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment