Monday, April 09, 2012

Striders 10k Lane Cove 7/4/12

Mon  - 12km at 4.5min/k to Lapa and back
Tue - Strides and 5 * 800m Intervals at Pioneer
Wed - 18km MLR Malabar - Office - Port Botany - Lapa -Malabar
Thu - 5k to office
Fri - no run - ROV on the Encounter with Neil, Dave, Graham, Geoffery in Sea Hunt
Sat - Striders 10k Lane Cove - I thought I was going slowly as other runners like TA, and SA pulled away from me. Kept saying to myself "Just get up the hills without killing yourself" At the summit I felt OK, & on the run down  started gaining on the group ahead. Was able to increase the speed in the last two km. Finished in 38.42. Then went to big working bee at DD's house. Didn't finish till 8pm. Tired.
Sun - Homebush Hustle - Arrived late partly due to RBT. Ran at MP to about the 22k mark when I caught Mike and we did the last 8k at 5.5k. Had an Easter Egg and a nap at home before going to see the Harry Potter exhibition with Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment