Sunday, August 19, 2012

At Anthony's

Arrived at Anthony and Kerry's on Left Bank road at 4pm Saturday. They made me really welcome and we had a great meal together that Kerry whipped up. Anthony also ran me a bath with epsoms salts. Heaven.
I was very happy to get to bed but I could sleep immediately because my legs were so sore.
Next morning Anthony made me a great breakfast of scrambled eggs from his own chooks. The yokes were golden.
Later we all went to the C3 church on the Gold Coast which was an unusual experience for me, it featured faith healing, speaking tongues and a rock band.
Afterwards Anthony dropped me at Gold Coast Airport.
A great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Would recognize that lovely smile anywhere. Sounds like and AWESOME adventure Al. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would recognize that lovely smile anywhere. Sounds like and AWESOME adventure Al. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete