Sunday, August 26, 2012

Malabar to Homebush 26/8/12

After a tiring day at work on Sat followed by watching the Swans at the SCG I was very tired on Sun morning.
It was a beautiful cool sunny day so I combined my social life with training.
After a delicious home made breakfast of poached eggs, spinach, smoked salmon and tomato I ran to Tempe to meet the Castros and watch Rohan win his footy grand final.
Then I ran along the Cooks River to Olympic Stadium to meet Neil, Bruce, Janet, Charlotte and Geoffrey to watch Souths crush Parramatta.
I can take or leave the footy, but the run there was magic. A wonderful sunny day but not hot. I am almost over the flu that I picked up last weekend and my right ankle while still troublesome has improved and is responding really well to massages.
Now I am on the train back to the city to meet Michele for dinner. A 30k + run always builds up an appetite

No comments:

Post a Comment