Friday, October 27, 2006

Dead Legs

Thursday 27/10/06
100 situps then had to rush into town for a OHS Green Card course. I have done these about three times and many other OHS courses. What a waste of time. 5 hours sitting in a little room with some guy out the front droning on about "When he did this..." and other war stories. These courses should be abolished and the instructors given useful employment as bartenders. But worse was to come, I had to attend another OHS course at Mittagong at 6.30pm. This one went for three hours!!!! The boredom factor was 9.9. A total waste of a day.

Friday 28/10/06
A Beautiful morning so I headed down to the "Cathedral" above Cape Banks at 6am. It was a 1 hour round trip, which I ran OK but my legs had nothing. Sitting around in the classrooms yesterday wore me out! Forced myself to run at around 4.5km/min. I enjoyed it but I wasn't quite fast enough to beat the flies which swarmed all over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment