Saturday, January 27, 2007

Keeping it up

After the exhausting Tuesday I got out for the prescribed 1.5 hour run which turned into 2 as I was enjoying running and as usual got my self into inpenetrable scrub around the old bunnerong power station.
The next morning I met the SWEAT group for my first attempt at Wild Wolleys. This was seven sprints around a hill at Centennial Park. It was fun but very tiring especially after last nights run. I am not sure how far it is but the best time was 2.00 even and I averaged about 2.28.
On Friday I went SCUBA diving off Malabar headland with Neil, Honor, Ed, Richard and Denise. It was good fun except that poor Denise became very seasick so we hiked back over the Headland while the others took the boat.
Saturday morning I went out for a slow 1.15 run to Cape Banks. Feeling very tired, and seeing as I have a three hour run tomorrow I took it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment