Saturday, January 27, 2007

Malabar Circuit


Sunday 28th Jan
Training Objective - 33km @ 5mins/km - target duration 2hours 50mins
I planned to run 6 circuits of Malabar using home as a water stop. All went well and on lap 2 I met Monica and we ran a lap together. On lap three I met Gary McGregor heading out for a run and he joined me. We turned off Bilga and headed down to Cape Banks and along the woodchip track to Lapa then up Anzac to Malabar. That was a good hit out, and I think we went considerably faster than 5min/k. Along the way we spotted Kath cruising along Anzac. Gary and I jogged back home and I ducked in to see if any the kids were up to join me but they were still dead to the world. It was still only 8.30 so I headed out solo for one more circuit of Malabar and came home at 9am. Followed this with 100 situps. Satisfying run.

No comments:

Post a Comment