Thursday, February 01, 2007

Easy week

Monday 29th Jan
30min run with Honor and Serena pacing on their bikes. 3 * 120m sprints

Tue 30th Jan
SWEAT Group - 10 laps of the side of a Hill known as Big Bertha. Finished in about 18.30. Ran an extra lap because I am so vague I misunderstood when Sean said big finish, I thought I had one lap to go.

Attended spin class at In Shape gym for half hour in the evening.

Wed 31st Jan
Rest day. Only did 100 situps in morning, same in evening.

Thu 1st Feb
SWEAT group, Easy runs around lake. Supposed to be saving myself for Sydney Striders 10km race on Sunday.

In the evening I went to the Gym with Sudan for 2 hours and he taught me strength exercises.

Fri 2nd Feb
I had an easy 1 hour on the program but decided to take it off because work was a bit intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment