Friday, March 23, 2007

Humid humid humid

Wednesday 21 March
At work at 6am and had another long day. Finally got out for 1hr 20 run down to Lapa, then Matraville and Duffy's corner. Very tired at first but came home strongly. I did 100 situps before and after.

Thursday 22 March
12 rounds of Wild Walter which a 500m sprint up and down a hill with a 1.5 minute interval. They are hard. Ran them 124. 124.....down to last lap in 121 seconds. Afterwards I knew that I'd had a workout. Another runner called Danielle seems to be my pace and breathed down my neck the whole way, which kept me honest.
I felt a strain in my left thigh afterwards so I have tried to keep ice on it.

Sydney has been suffering from very high humidity the last two weeks so that even a slow jog creates bucketloads of sweat. It is a sharp contrast to Boston which is currently 69% humidity and between 1 and 13 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment